Office documentation & Course documentation
It is usually an extract from the full user documentation. It is given to every participant
- Version either printed or in PDF format
- Cannot be freely installed on the shared drive for a global access
Office 2016 Documentation - free reading
- It is very similar to the current version
(2019 license or 365 subscription)
- Files in PDF format
- In read only mode - copy-paste possible - no printing
- Version : French - Mixte - (see explanations here below) - English
- Caution : Acrobat only in French
Office 365 Documentation - to be purchased
Printing is possible for all users
It can be installed on a globally shared drive (network - cloud)
3 Versions : French, English or special "Mixte"
The explanations are in French but the name of the commands, the dialog boxes and the various screen captures are in English.
It is a sort of intermediate version - hard to find on the market !
Simple contact Office Doc via the contact form
Rates are very attractive.
For instance : you can buy the whole Office collection in PDF format - one language - for less than CHF 1'500.-